Hoang Hong Mo
Intellectual Property, Business and Commerce
Ms. Mo is a trademark attorney handling trademarks, designs, copyright and domain names in Vietnam and Asian countries. She advises on all types of trade mark matters from the inception of a brand and checking its availability to obtaining registrations, commercialisation of rights and enforcement of rights. Ms. Mo has a commercial advisory practice based broadly around commercial contracts and the management and exploitation of intangible assets.
Ms. Mo is found to be one of the most insightful, reactive and proactive intellectual property professionals. She applies her scientific and legal training toward acquiring, protecting, and managing intellectual property rights for clients.
She has helped clients with various pieces of work:
- Provided renewal services for trademarks, patents and industrial designs.;
- Handled and managed clients’ portfolios as well as impending deadlines for office actions and oppositions;
- Offered extensive services related to cancellation proceedings, enforcement, anti-counterfeiting actions, court prosecution, police raids and seizure of infringing and counterfeit products;
- Took enforcement actions in trademarks, patents, designs, copyright and domain name related matters.
- Took procedures for trademarks, patents, industrial designs and domain names to ensure clients’ rights remains in force and well protected;
- Recorded to maintain your portfolio current and remind clients of due dates as they approach;
- Advised clients on the local provisions and practice on non-use of a trademark registration, use requirement, format of a registered trademark, registration of trademarks in local transliteration or translation and etc.;
- Provided IP services in all areas of prosecution, registration and enforcement of intellectual property rights and the full range of related legal and paralegal services;
- Advised clients on strategic IP issues, in both dispute and non-dispute situations;
- Valued, licensed, purchased, and sold IP assets all over the world across a broad range of technologies and industries.
Pharmaceuticals, Food Engineering, Cosmetics, and Organic Chemistry