Bud & Prairie is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Below are some of the many ways that Bud & Prairie is striving to be accessible and meet the above accessibility standards:
- We strive to add descriptive alt text to every meaningful image on our website;
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only;
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website;
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website;
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website;
- Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
However, whilst we strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. In the meantime, if you have a problem using our site, please contact us and provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information. We’ll attempt to provide the information you’re seeking.