Tran Minh Xuan
Dispute resolution, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, and real estate and construction
Mr. Xuan has spent many years focusing his practice on the litigation and arbitration of disputes involving contracts, corporate affairs, intellectual property, tort and general civil action, as well as administrative and criminal proceedings. He has dealt with more than a thousand dispute matters and served as retained legal counsel for more than a dozen well-known large Vietnamese and foreign enterprises, a number of small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as administrative organs and public institutions. Mr. Xuan has handled major cases that attracted extensive public and media attention.
He has helped clients with various pieces of work:
- Advised on litigation and arbitration of disputes involving contracts, corporate affairs, intellectual property;
- Provided comprehensive bookkeeping insurance involves the preparation and maintenance of accurate and up to date accounting records, culminating in the quarterly submission of the Financial Statements;
- Provided a tax-oriented investment analysis to determine the tax implications of the estate, trust, retirement, and other portfolios;
- Advised on acquisition, enforcement and monetization of valuable intellectual property;
- Advised on various facets of intellectual property from litigation to the acquisition and protection of trademarks, industrial designs and copyrights, to transactions, and global brand protection;
- Offered a complete range of accounting, tax and consulting services to meet personal and business needs, primarily including accounting and bookkeeping, tax planning and preparation, payroll, incorporation support and business consulting;
- Conducted trademark searches, prepared, filed and prosecuted trademark, industrial design and copyright applications;
- Prepared and filed trademark, industrial design and copyright oppositions and cancellations.
Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, and Agrochemicals