One of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors and clients. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors, service users, clients and client personnel. We take the security of your personal information very seriously. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
We may process your personal data for the purposes of creating and maintaining our databases, back-up copies of our databases and our business records generally. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely ensuring that we have access to all the information we need to properly and efficiently run our business in accordance with this policy. We may also process your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. We may use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- provide, operate, and maintain our website;
- improve, personalize, and expand our website;
- understand and analyze how you use our website;
- develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- send you emails;
- find and prevent fraud;
- log files.
We would also like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- the right to access – you can ask for copies of your personal data;
- the right to rectification – you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
- the right to erasure – you can ask us to erase your personal data;
- the right to restrict processing – you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to processing – you can object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability – you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority – you can complain about our processing of your personal data; and
- the right to withdraw consent – to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.